Thursday, August 2, 2012

KISS Concert

Yes...do NOT adjust your screen...I admit to accompanying the hubby and our wonderful friends to the most LOUD concert I have ever been to in my life...KISS!
Thanks to some awesome grandparents, Jon and I both got away for the day and were able to hang out with James and Vannah before the concert.  Of course, once Vannah and I get together, we usually are up to no good *wink.*  It didn't take us long to realize that we weren't going to blend in, so V came up with the best plan EVER...to paint our faces with acrylic paint (fast forward...it did wash off).
Here is our before
 During

 and after!!!
 Not only did it rain...and we were able to keep our "game" faces on, but we were also able to get some seats a bit closer to the stage...I guess so we could hear better ;)

The fans
 The proof
The besties
Motley Crue...Tommy Lee is in this band...who knew?
 And KISS!!!


My opinion...
Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment