Monday, May 3, 2010

Romeo Take Me...

I went to the Taylor Swift Concert on Saturday with my girlfriend Kim and her two daughters!  We had lots of fun singing...taking pictures...swinging our glow sticks...and listening to the 13,000 girls scream at the end of each and every one of Taylor's sentences. 
What I learned about Taylor:
a. She likes to whip her head up, down, side-to-side, this way and that way...like head banging in the early 90's.
b. She loves making kids scream.  She refused to sing until the screaming was loud enough.
c. Her stage set-up was awesome...loved all the different scenes.
d. She changed her outfit and guitar after each song. 
e. She really writes her songs about her ex's...and even uses their names in her lyrics.  Watch out boys!!!
f. Her voice sounds exactly as it does on the radio...love that!

Here are some pics before and during the concert.  We were in the back on the top shelf...so my pics may seem fuzzy, but that's just how far away we really were ;)

My Ticket

The Terrible Line for T-Shirts

Different Stages


A Few Songs:

I loved loved loved it!!!  Now...just waiting on Kelly Pickler to send me my rebate (she didn't perform)!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you had so much fun! I love her songs and know it was an awesome concert! I'm so glad you got the chance to go. Hope the EOG's go well. I know your class will do AWESOME!!!!

    ReplyDelete